Sep 15, 2009

inner mother

I feel often my "inner mother",
a voice who said again and again,
"it is not good enough".

Everything what I am doing could be better.
After every work, some other work what I could do is popping up in my mind.

critic
pressure
voice who knows much more than me what is better.

after years of work
I can use my critical voices more useful for me
and get more creative information through it.

but sometimes I wish
"please, just be quiet!"

it is enough.

I need more acceptance for what I am doing.
Please mom, say first
"good job!"

than,

you can tell me the next thing.

So I work and work and work hard
more and more,
try to be better
and still have the feeling
" I did nothing".

my inner mother is ancered so deeply inside me.

even I am sitting alone,
I am with my inner mother.

to stop this,
the silent meditation was too silent,
there was too much space for my inner mother's voice.

OSHO's meditation was helpful
it brought me out from this spiral
my body was more busy for shaking and dancing and screaming
after that, the silent arrived.
finally, I could feel peace.

and me?
as a mother?

I realize the inner mother in my son
more and more
this is me and this is not me.

I wish so much to avoid creating more inner mother inside my son but it is so difficult
and how can I stop it before I get free from mine??


No comments:

Post a Comment